metin35

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
metin35

metin35

5 posters

Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ?

Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ? Empty Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ?

Post  585858 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 am

Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ?? Sad
    applejuice
    applejuice

Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ? Empty Re: Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ?

Post  applejuice Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:19 pm

you need a battlesword +9 . and go demontower to the weaponsmith and upp it to lvl80 weapon^^
    and you have a sirius
    Serelva
    Serelva

Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ? Empty Re: Dear friends, Siurus sword in the game how we can do ?

Post  Serelva Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

You have two choices:

You need an 65 sword+9

Now you can choose
    1. You buy 2 blessed scrolls and 1 counter attack strategy. You can dropp the strategy from the ninjas in the soul cave. Now you can go to the npc at the soul cave who you can upgrade stones. Give him the weapon and you get the Sirius.

2. You can go to the demon tower and upgrade your sword to an 80 sword at the blacksmith in the demon tower.

The chance of success is 100%! But if you want to upgrade your 80 sword+0 to +1 or other, the chance isn't 100%.

I hope I've helped you^^
    DragonSlayer
    DragonSlayer

Post  DragonSlayer Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:36 am

Yes and if it fail at +1 it goes back to your battlesword+9(with scrolls)
    Serelva
    Serelva

Post  Serelva Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 am

yes but who want to upgrade with scrolls? xD
    DragonSlayer
    DragonSlayer

Post  DragonSlayer Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 am

ME Razz cuz i don't want to get kicked in the demontower and sometimes its not the weapon blacksmith
    Serelva
    Serelva

Post  Serelva Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 am

Yes, but if you hat an 80+0 you can upgrade it normal.....Or? xD So i don't want to upgrade it with a blessed scroll....
    DragonSlayer
    DragonSlayer

Post  DragonSlayer Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:37 am

Well you know before reset i just used everytime the scrolls but now nah thanks i just wait what longju GA does now
    Serelva
    Serelva

Post  Serelva Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 am

Maybe...nothing? xDDD But i don't think so... The GA make so much, but the Players don't thanked him... The only disturb, but they should be happy. Without the GA they can't play the server. I don't think he change the chance of success, cause it's better that not all Players have Items +9...
    DragonSlayer
    DragonSlayer

Post  DragonSlayer Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Before reset i would thank him but now he just made crap and i'm still playin somewhere else so why the headaches...?
    Serelva
    Serelva

Post  Serelva Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 am

Maybe he will punish us, cause the most of us is still hacking. If we don't stop the Hackers, the server will getting harder for us.
    FoookYu?!
    FoookYu?!

Post  FoookYu?! Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 am

why whe did speak english?

sind doch alle deutsch serelva und dragonslayer xD ^^ wie geil beide deutsch und schreiben englisch Very Happy
    Serelva
    Serelva

Post  Serelva Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 am

weil das hier kein deutscher Thread ist. 585858 spricht kein Deutsch und ursprünglich wird daher die Diskussion in Englisch gemacht.

Back 2 Topic pls^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:33 pm