metin35

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
metin35

metin35

4 posters

The big problem ! Help me and others player!

yoyolica
    yoyolica

The big problem ! Help me and others player! Empty The big problem ! Help me and others player!

Post  yoyolica Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:55 am

English
    Hi, I have a problem with My Account on server1. When I join on my character I wait one second, and after it Ieave on the account.But I enter the other characters from respective account and it's work. I send a video where to watch the problem . Good day

Francais
    Salut, j'ai un problème avec mon compte sur server1. Lorsque je me joins à mon caractère que je attendre une seconde, et après qu'il Ieave sur le account.Mais, je entrer les autres personnages du compte respectif et c'est du travail. Je envoyer une vidéo où de regarder le problème. Bonne journée

Romana
    Salut, am o problema cu contul meu de pe server1. Cand incerc sa intru pe caracterul meu astept o secunda , iar dupaacea imi iese de pe el. Dar imi merge sa intru pe celelalte caractere de pe contul respectiv.O sa va trimit un video in care sa vedeti problema. O zi buna.

Deutsch
    Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Konto auf server1. Wenn ich schließe mich an meinem Charakter Ich warte eine Sekunde, und nachdem es Ieave auf der account.Aber ich Zugang zu den übrigen Figuren aus jeweilige Konto und es ist zu arbeiten. Ich schicke ein Video, in dem das Problem zu sehen. Guten Tag

PS: I'm sorry for the Germans. I do not know German so well that I
    formulate sentences without mistakes

Thanks and hope to resolve as soon as possible. Good day, yoyolica!!!
    Lukas

The big problem ! Help me and others player! Empty Same problem

Post  Lukas Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi i have the same problem since yesterday i cant login with my mainchar because on server4 red map1 doesn´t work... everyone who was there wehn the server crashed can´t login Sad
    xxBenxx
    xxBenxx

The big problem ! Help me and others player! Empty Re: The big problem ! Help me and others player!

Post  xxBenxx Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey,

It's not so bad.
    This means: "Map1 Bug"

You must wait some hours, or you have to do this:

1. Start "Multihack" and put this coordinates in: X 675 / Y 375

The big problem ! Help me and others player! Hack110

2. Now login with your charakter, who always will be kick.

3. Press "back to windows" and press, WHILE YOU LOGIN, always on: "Teleport" (dont stop to press!)

4. You will be kick now, but you could stay at the coordinates, that you put in.

5. Login

6. If you dont stay there, retry it. Anytime you will be there^^

mfg IlBenIl
    yoyolica
    yoyolica

The big problem ! Help me and others player! Empty Re: The big problem ! Help me and others player!

Post  yoyolica Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Hey Very Happy ,

You said coordinates ”X 675 / Y 375„ and in image is ”X 685 / Y 378„
    You said ”You must wait some hours, or you have to do this„ and I must wait some weeks!!! Exclamation affraid
    Thank you for that and told me how to solve the problem but I understand very much and it not work cheers Neutral scratch
    I would like if you could make a video explaining how to solve, like mine
    Please give me your adress (MSN,MESS,AIM,SKYPE) or other comunications parties to talk please. @ @ @
    I hope you to do what I say to help all players metin35 on server1.
    This is a very common problem of long duration (1-2 weeks)! I hope you help we because GM(GAME MASTER) and GA(GAME ADMINISTRATOR) do nothing and not helping us!
    I hope that this problem to be solved in a day! sunny
    I hope the GA to look over this post and help us!
    rendeer rendeer santa santa Merry Christmas To all and all the best !!! santa santa rendeer
    Good day,
    Yoyolica!
    2fixed

Post  2fixed Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Hello to all,

EN
    And I have the same problem. I login to my account and when you get on the character and expect shortly thereafter simply kick me ... to address the problem have to wait 1-2 weeks as yoyolica. I do not know what to do. This problem happens to me many times on map1. I would like to help me someone with experience, even if can be a GM or GA. I hope someone help me if not, I will not play metin35 never,
    although it is a funny server..
    bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Arrow Yoyolica ”I hope that this problem to be solved in a day!„ Exclamation
    All the best,
    2fixed!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:01 am