metin35

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
metin35

metin35

2 posters

for admin ;)

blackmental
    blackmental

for admin ;) Empty for admin ;)

Post  blackmental Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Dear Admin

I'm having a problem with lag on the server 3 but a few days ago I had no such problem ...

my question is
    because I am full of lag on the server 3? I have account on the server 1 and 2 and it runs perfectly ..
    Mad my friends are all on the server 3 = S can you help me or give me any tips on lag?

would be very grateful

lengths

Smile Mad sory for my bad English
    Serelva
    Serelva

for admin ;) Empty Re: for admin ;)

Post  Serelva Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm not the Admin but i can help you^^

First you must make a Except from your Antivirus. I've made it too and it works perfect^^

then you must close ALL Programs who connects to your Internet. Shut down all other PC's or things who connect to Internet too. Only your PC can connect to the internet (Maybe another PCs or Objects who you or your family need.)

I hope it works now...
    blackmental
    blackmental

Post  blackmental Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Serelva wrote:I'm not the Admin but i can help you^^

First you must make a Except from your Antivirus. I've made it too and it works perfect^^

then you must close ALL Programs who connects to your Internet. Shut down all other PC's or things who connect to Internet too. Only your PC can connect to the internet (Maybe another PCs or Objects who you or your family need.)

I hope it works now...

thanks princess. Smile I had all this experiment .. but nothing worked. it is a weird problem this. in the other server runs everything fine.. so straight that this is so. but in the server 3 i heave full lag..but is began a few days ago.. im playing 10 second and waiting 30-40 seconds replying evrey time...
    i hope and waiting for problems resolve..

(sory for my bad bad bad english Embarassed king Razz
    Serelva
    Serelva

Post  Serelva Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:18 am

It's okay^^ I understand you. You have to wait until the Lagg is fixed... I hope the Admin will ban the Hackers...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 pm