metin35

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
metin35

metin35

2 posters

Problem with the login of my account

Nunzio

Problem with the login of my account Empty Problem with the login of my account

Post  Nunzio Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 am

Hello people,
    i have been some problems to log in my character. he is around the blacksmith of the 1 city on the blue reign.
    when i log in, put my password correctly, choose my principal character, put start game with this character and when the loading is finish i can see the floor but in just 1 second the window go to the login page again.

i need some help please. explaine me what is happening and what i need to do.

thanks people. Smile
    Serelva
    Serelva

Problem with the login of my account Empty Re: Problem with the login of my account

Post  Serelva Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 am

Look at other Threads...

But i explain it to you: You have the choice. You can use Teleport-Hack to teleport you to another place once your char is loaded or you can try to walk with W A S D once your char is loaded. The last choice is waiting until the Server getting better...
    Nunzio

Problem with the login of my account Empty Re: Problem with the login of my account

Post  Nunzio Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:46 am

ok i will try the last choice and i give here what will happen. thank you
    Nunzio

Post  Nunzio Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:50 am

Done!
    thank you sweety! Very Happy
    Serelva
    Serelva

Post  Serelva Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:56 am

No Problem ^^ Vote4Close this Thread ;-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:55 pm