metin35

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
metin35

metin35

2 posters

I downloaded Metin2 unpatched and metin_longjuyt2_server2 and i put them in a folder !! Is that all to play the Game ??!?!?!

norbertfw
    norbertfw

I downloaded Metin2 unpatched and metin_longjuyt2_server2 and i put them in a folder !! Is that all to play the Game ??!?!?! Empty I downloaded Metin2 unpatched and metin_longjuyt2_server2 and i put them in a folder !! Is that all to play the Game ??!?!?!

Post  norbertfw Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 am

COME ON GUYS HELP ME !! I OPENED 10x THREATS AND NOBODY WANT TO HELP ME WHY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused confused confused confused confused confused
    3ff3ctiv3
    3ff3ctiv3

I downloaded Metin2 unpatched and metin_longjuyt2_server2 and i put them in a folder !! Is that all to play the Game ??!?!?! Empty Re: I downloaded Metin2 unpatched and metin_longjuyt2_server2 and i put them in a folder !! Is that all to play the Game ??!?!?!

Post  3ff3ctiv3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 am

At first one thread is enough.
    Everybody who write in your other threads give you an answer about you question.
    What would you more?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 pm