metin35

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
metin35

metin35

4 posters

The game is closed when you are loading the characters

Uruguayito
    Uruguayito

The game is closed when you are loading the characters Empty The game is closed when you are loading the characters

Post  Uruguayito Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 am

Hola ... buenas noches soy del servidor 1 y tengo el siguiente problema, cuando va a cargar los personajes, el juego se cierra, simplemente desaparece el proceso longju.
    esto es en general? a alguien mas le pasa? o solamente a mi?
    me gustaría saberlo....
    bueno muchas gracias.
    suerte a todos.

Hello ... goodnight , im play in the server 1, and I have the following problem, when you are loading the characters, the game is closed, the process longju simply disappears . this is in general? happens to someone else? or just me? I'd like to know .... thank you very much good. luck to all.

Hallo ... Gute-Nacht-Server 1 und ich habe folgendes Problem, wenn Sie beim Laden werden die Zeichen, ist das Spiel geschlossen, den Prozess einfach verschwindet. Dies ist im Allgemeinen? anderen passiert? oder einfach nur mir, ich würde gerne wissen .... danke Ihnen sehr gut. Glück an alle.
    daniela
    daniela

The game is closed when you are loading the characters Empty Re: The game is closed when you are loading the characters

Post  daniela Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am

Yep mayby server down or something
    metinflaco
    metinflaco

The game is closed when you are loading the characters Empty Re: The game is closed when you are loading the characters

Post  metinflaco Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 am

Uruguayito wrote:Hola ... buenas noches soy del servidor 1 y tengo el siguiente problema, cuando va a cargar los personajes, el juego se cierra, simplemente desaparece el proceso longju.
    me gustaría saberlo....
    bueno muchas gracias.
    suerte a todos.

Hello ... goodnight , im play in the server 1, and I have the following problem, when you are loading the characters, the game is closed, the process longju simply disappears . this is in general? happens to someone else? or just me? I'd like to know .... thank you very much good. luck to all.

Hallo ... Gute-Nacht-Server 1 und ich habe folgendes Problem, wenn Sie beim Laden werden die Zeichen, ist das Spiel geschlossen, den Prozess einfach verschwindet. Dies ist im Allgemeinen? anderen passiert? oder einfach nur mir, ich würde gerne wissen .... danke Ihnen sehr gut. Glück an alle.

Si men a mi tambien me pasa lo mismo =S
    Uruguayito
    Uruguayito

Post  Uruguayito Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:38 am

metinflaco wrote:
    Uruguayito wrote:Hola ... buenas noches soy del servidor 1 y tengo el siguiente problema, cuando va a cargar los personajes, el juego se cierra, simplemente desaparece el proceso longju.
    me gustaría saberlo....
    bueno muchas gracias.
    suerte a todos.

Si men a mi tambien me pasa lo mismo =S

weno, weno. ahora em qedo mas tranquilo jeje ya q aeyer tuve unos errores en mi pc... ,
    da ya es tarde, me voi a dormir, buenas noches a todos...
    Hoeniem
    Hoeniem

Post  Hoeniem Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

The same thing happens to me too and do not understand why now that I know are not the only who happen are more quiet, probably because it will be an update ... I hope>.> afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 pm