metin35

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
metin35

metin35

+2
SystemOfDown
Nunzio
6 posters

IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server...

Nunzio

IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server... Empty IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server...

Post  Nunzio Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 am

OK so many people are talking about a restart of the server. Is it really a restart? or just someone put a bomb on the servers and we lost our accounts forever? scratch PLEASE, someone really important on the longju, admin or gm answear me (not fuckin players, i want answears of the people on the team of the organization of the game).
    SystemOfDown
    SystemOfDown

IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server... Empty Re: IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server...

Post  SystemOfDown Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:12 am

its a normal restart not a reset
    yelloha

IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server... Empty Re: IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server...

Post  yelloha Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 am

gm say server restart for lag. But there was no lag . i dont know server why restart.?.Gm say 20min .Gm lier why? i wait 10hour.Gm dont know eng? Gm say 20min. or 20hour? Very Happy lol .Why admin , gm-mederators Open topic and write notice.? why all player dont know?Database hacked? or other problem? what problem? write please.
    SystemOfDown
    SystemOfDown

Post  SystemOfDown Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:12 am

go to the read forest and you become laggs
    LadyArcher
    LadyArcher

IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server... Empty ReseT LongjuYt

Post  LadyArcher Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:16 am

This clearly is a reset and a full day without being able to go long and not worth playing for that reset Sigen -.- confused
    Mike
    Mike

Post  Mike Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 am

if be reset servers chanels are down but are normal
    LadyArcher
    LadyArcher

IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server... Empty longjuyt2 no funciona

Post  LadyArcher Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:24 am

na mike is clearly a reset Say no more xD affraid
    hades4u
    hades4u

Post  hades4u Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:26 am

Everyone calm down Smile
    Tommorow server will be again running good
    This is because hackers Smile
    LadyArcher
    LadyArcher

IN ENGLISH PLEASE... i need to know what REALLY HAPPEN with the server... Empty longjuyt2 no funciona

Post  LadyArcher Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 am

I am a hacker and had nothing to look at is how many people are in a single channel, there are people around him that gives the world Laggan -.- LoL
    hades4u
    hades4u

Post  hades4u Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 am

Your english is kinda weak...hard to understand
    But server is offline because many ppl use skillhack.dll
    Which is violating the file #402 of Metin 2 Game Source

Edit: Everyone can add my msn : hades4u@hotmail.com
    and ask anything about the server because I were GM once in Metin 2 US so I kinda know everything about the Metin 2 main and source
    LadyArcher
    LadyArcher

Post  LadyArcher Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 am

lol it says that the problem is growing and really not let go tomorrow -.-
    hades4u
    hades4u

Post  hades4u Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 am

Don't belive anyone!
    They suck!
    Server will be all ok tommorow
    LadyArcher
    LadyArcher

Post  LadyArcher Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:40 am

Of course it will not be either 2 or 3 days (hell is a reset) is diassss
    hades4u
    hades4u

Post  hades4u Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:41 am

Nope, server is in maintenance for updates, the owner will add GameHack protection Razz
    Twisted Evil
    LadyArcher
    LadyArcher

Post  LadyArcher Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 am

(Reset)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:32 am